Helpful resources for you
There’s a lot going on in your life right now, and it can be time consuming researching online to find help. That’s why we’ve collected this list of useful links.
- GradReady – manage your money before, during and after college with this free web-based financial planning tool
- WPCU Student Choice – tips, tools and resources to help you get to, through and beyond college
- RaiderConnect – your one-stop resource for Wright State University financial aid, classes, grades, making payments and more
- Federal Student Aid – information about the types of student aid available, who qualifies for aid, how to apply for aid and how to manage your school loans
- Wright-Patt Credit Union – your credit union, here to help you now, and all through your life
- FAFSA – the office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school.